Partnering with local nonprofits

For each benefit concert we put on, we research and partner with a local nonprofit on the front lines of fighting sex trafficking in the area of the concert.

Through the awareness raised at our concerts, attendees will have the chance to not only learn about the issue, but also get involved in the fight against sex trafficking in their own backyards. After each show, they will be able to recognize the signs of trafficking, tell others about the problem, donate, and volunteer their time at the local nonprofit.

That way, the fight can continue long after the show is done.

“Each event they have created and planned for us has been successful; raising both awareness and funds for our ministry that helps young ladies who have been rescued from sex traffickers.”

Jeff Wilbarger
Director, The Daughter Project
Read more testimonials from survivors and nonprofits

Some organizations that we have worked with include:

Raising
Awareness
and Funds

Awareness

We educate concert attendees and provide opportunities for them to get involved in the local efforts to end sex trafficking.

Funds

We raise funds for the local organization in two ways:

Text to Give

At each concert, attendees can donate from their phones to the local nonprofit beneficiary. 100% of these donations are given directly to the nonprofit.

A portion of ticket proceeds

After costs of the show are covered, 80% of ticket profits are given to the local nonprofit beneficiary while the remaining 20% comes back to SAS in order to run more shows and help more organizations.

Team
up with
artists

SAS artist partners are our front-line freedom fighters. They have the opportunity to raise awareness and invite their audiences to join in the fight against sex trafficking. We partner with musicians in a few different ways:

  • Playing an SAS Show
  • Album/EP releases
  • Touring
  • Individual song releases

Some of the bands we’ve worked with include:

  • Andrew Ripp
  • Judah and the Lion
  • Steve Moakler
  • Jake Ousley
  • Mike Mains and the Branches
  • Tate Kirgiss
  • Matt Wertz
  • Daniella Mason
  • Lauren Dekleva
  • Shanna Henderson
For more information contact: artists@songsagainstslavery.org